Who We Are
Based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, ‘The Leather Lab’ provides cleaning and restoration services. We process and control the data you provide us. By protecting data, we maintain the trust of our customers.
We do not sell the personal information and email lists of our customers to other businesses for their marketing purposes. We merely use information to supply personalized services and products to our customers.
What Information We Collect
We ask our customers to provide their:
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
For payment details, we ask you to provide details about bank account payment cards for order processing. We do not retain any of your payment card or bank account details.
We store your information in our Administration System whenever you avail any service or purchase any product from TLL.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We deploy various method via:
- Website inquiry forms
- Telephone, Text or Email
- Order placement
- Subscription to our newsletter
- Website cookies that collect information about browsing and purchasing behavior
- We use third-party analytics software like Facebook and Google Analytics to collect information about standard internet log. Using this, we track data like user behavior and volume when they are on-site. We only use information that is voluntarily given by users at the time of purchase. We do not find identities and any sensitive information of visitors on our website.
- If you do not provide us with your information, this might cause delay or prevent the company from providing you with our products and services.
Who We Share your Personal Information With
TLL does not sell any of your personal data to other businesses outside our network and service providers.
We share data with companies that work on our behalf, which include:
- Any approved party – Company that consumers purchased items from
- Advertising Partners – Google, Facebook, Instagram.
- Courier Companies – Royal Mail, DPD
- Government – Information Commissioner’s Office, HM Revenue and Customs
- Insurance Providers – Insurance Company
- Payment processing companies – PayPal
Legal Basis for Holding Personal Data
- Consent is the primary legal basis for collecting and processing data.
- Personal data is needed to fulfill contractual commitments with customers, support legitimate interests of TLL, and meet statutory obligations.
How We Use Your Personal Data
For fulfillment of our legal obligation, we use your data in the following ways:
How Long We Retain Personal Data
TLL retains only your basic data including name, contact details, and address for a 1-year fixed period after completion of the contract between user and company for warranty user. After that, personal data is destroyed.
We keep user information for marketing purposes with consent. Personal data is kept safe until users notify us that they no longer want to receive information about our products and services.
Under data protection law, users can exercise:
- Right to be forgotten- users can request the deletion of personal data.
- Right to restrict processing- users can request to block the processing of their personal data.
- Right to object- objection on processing of their data for marketing purposes and our legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw consent for processing personal data.
Security of Personal Data
We deploy best data collection, storage practices along with best security measures to protect data from illegal access, disclosure, and alteration.
We allow our users to input their data via secure servers that use secure socket layer encryption to protect data.
TLL also trains its staff about the protection of users’ personal data. They check each user’s identity whenever they contact us.